11-16-2013 03:36 PM
I've given up!
This was working great until I upgraded to Win 7 Pro and now I can't print in wireless form. I've uninstalled and re-installed the web site software 6-7 times and I can only print when my USB cable is attached.
I really like my c4580 but it's a pain to turn my PC around under my desk and plug in my usb cable all the time.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)