01-03-2014 08:28 AM
hello, i have a problem with my officejet 8600 all in one, i had a problem with the faxfunction so i changed the mainboard of the 8600 with the one from another working 8600. But now both of the 8600s are displaying "carriage jam" with both mainboards. (also with original mainboard) .
OOB and full reset didnt work.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series