Question

Honor Student
Dr_K
Message 1 of 3 (229 Views)

cm2320nf mfp

After working well for months, my HP LaserJet CM2320nf MFP began printing with 1/2 inch, seemingly random horizontal colored and black bands, every 4 or 5 inches.  It doesn't matter what program I print from, or whether it's from a workstation or the server,  and it does the same thing when color copying either from the glass or the top feed.  In greyscale, it prints black lines.  Oh, and in color, the right edge of the paper looks like someone dipped it in blue dye.

The color cartridges have been in since 9/12 and the black one was installed February 1st of this year.  They were all working fine until a few days ago.  I went on the website and first installed the updated firmware  (datecode 20120104) and then updated the driver (26 Oct. 2009) but none of that helped.  

I am ready to cash in the chips and never buy another HP product as long as I live.  Unless....someone can show me an easy fix.  Please help.

Thanks!

~ Dr K

Distinguished Professor
Kyle_W
Message 2 of 3 (205 Views)

Re: cm2320nf mfp

Your printer is an Enterprise/Business model. I would recommend posting this in the HP Enterprise Support Forums for better coverage.

You can access the enterprise support forums at the following link.

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
Honor Student
Dr_K
Message 3 of 3 (201 Views)

Re: cm2320nf mfp

Thanks for the redirect. Any help is appreciated. From what I've read, pretty settled on giving up, though. Thanks anyway.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation