03-14-2013 06:12 PM
After working well for months, my HP LaserJet CM2320nf MFP began printing with 1/2 inch, seemingly random horizontal colored and black bands, every 4 or 5 inches. It doesn't matter what program I print from, or whether it's from a workstation or the server, and it does the same thing when color copying either from the glass or the top feed. In greyscale, it prints black lines. Oh, and in color, the right edge of the paper looks like someone dipped it in blue dye.
The color cartridges have been in since 9/12 and the black one was installed February 1st of this year. They were all working fine until a few days ago. I went on the website and first installed the updated firmware (datecode 20120104) and then updated the driver (26 Oct. 2009) but none of that helped.
I am ready to cash in the chips and never buy another HP product as long as I live. Unless....someone can show me an easy fix. Please help.
~ Dr K
03-18-2013 01:04 PM
Your printer is an Enterprise/Business model. I would recommend posting this in the HP Enterprise Support Forums for better coverage.
You can access the enterprise support forums at the following link.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)