09-22-2013 05:32 PM
I started seeing Red missing from documents and started the cleaning process. I was not getting anywhere so seeing the ink was low I put in a new cartridge. Blue and Yellow were printing without issue. After the alignment was finished, and before any print test pages, a Firmware update message appeared. I updated the Firmware. After the Firmware update installed I now see all colors showing white streaks.
I have replaced/cleaned/Aligned the color cartridge and every thing in the troubleshooting guide more than 3 times. It has not been fixed. I was not having theses issues with the previous Firmware.
Has any else seen Firmware issues with TUL1FN1151AR?
Is there a way to reload the previous Firmware?
FW Patch V.: 0
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)