09-22-2013 05:32 PM
I started seeing Red missing from documents and started the cleaning process. I was not getting anywhere so seeing the ink was low I put in a new cartridge. Blue and Yellow were printing without issue. After the alignment was finished, and before any print test pages, a Firmware update message appeared. I updated the Firmware. After the Firmware update installed I now see all colors showing white streaks.
I have replaced/cleaned/Aligned the color cartridge and every thing in the troubleshooting guide more than 3 times. It has not been fixed. I was not having theses issues with the previous Firmware.
Has any else seen Firmware issues with TUL1FN1151AR?
Is there a way to reload the previous Firmware?
FW Patch V.: 0
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)