02-02-2012 02:27 PM
My printer just started printing everything in a red / pink tone. Tried everything. Even an expensive replacement of the inks and printheads. I saw where others have had the same problem. However, I did not see an answer or solution. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
02-15-2012 01:19 PM
Your product seems to be a commercial product. The best place to get support for this is our commercial forum.
Best of Luck!
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series