Question

Student
foamysq
Message 1 of 1 (356 Views)

deskjet 3510 will not print

Yes i have a HP Deskjet 3510 printer and when i run the start up disk i get to the part where it asks how you want to connect the printer wirelessly or through usb. Yet when i try to connect it wirelessly it tells me it can not find it due to some error, and when i try to connect it through usb it does not recognize the device and I'm stuck on the part that says please connect device now the "next" button does not light up so i may move on. Also when i go to my start up menu on my laptop and click the "add device" button, then it recognizes the printer, but it still will not print anything. When i send the file to the printer all that happens is a little trouble shoot sign appears on the printer icon and it gives me a trouble shoot, but all that it suggests is to get rid of the file in que to print, but that is what happens to any and all files i do try to print. Please help me it worked only the one time i opened and set it up but not ever since then. I'm running windows 7 on a acer laptop. The copier still works fine on it. Please and thank you.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation