06-07-2013 01:54 AM
Yes i have a HP Deskjet 3510 printer and when i run the start up disk i get to the part where it asks how you want to connect the printer wirelessly or through usb. Yet when i try to connect it wirelessly it tells me it can not find it due to some error, and when i try to connect it through usb it does not recognize the device and I'm stuck on the part that says please connect device now the "next" button does not light up so i may move on. Also when i go to my start up menu on my laptop and click the "add device" button, then it recognizes the printer, but it still will not print anything. When i send the file to the printer all that happens is a little trouble shoot sign appears on the printer icon and it gives me a trouble shoot, but all that it suggests is to get rid of the file in que to print, but that is what happens to any and all files i do try to print. Please help me it worked only the one time i opened and set it up but not ever since then. I'm running windows 7 on a acer laptop. The copier still works fine on it. Please and thank you.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series