03-21-2013 04:30 PM
I am curious if anyone has figured out a way to get this printer to work with windows 8? When I had windows 7 I used a deskjet 9800 driver and it worked! Any help would be greatly appreciated!
05-11-2013 09:24 PM
There are two drivers available through Windows Update for the Deskjet 9800, one from Microsoft and one from HP. I would expect either of these to work with the Deskjet 9650.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)