03-21-2013 04:30 PM
I am curious if anyone has figured out a way to get this printer to work with windows 8? When I had windows 7 I used a deskjet 9800 driver and it worked! Any help would be greatly appreciated!
05-11-2013 09:24 PM
There are two drivers available through Windows Update for the Deskjet 9800, one from Microsoft and one from HP. I would expect either of these to work with the Deskjet 9650.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)