Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

I just purchased the Photosmart 7510 all in one printer.  I can't get the display off of the language select.  Anyone have any suggestions?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi there, you'll need to: 

1. Touch your desired language, and then touch Yes to confirm the language choice. The Set Region Menu displays.
  2. Touch your desired country/region, and then touch Yes to confirm the country/region choice.

If nothing is happening after you press Yes when your desired language is selected, power the unit off and wait ~ 10 seconds before turning back on and trying again.

Here's a link to setup instructions for the printer

Hope this helps you get setup but post back if your still not having any luck.

I am an HP employee.
If my reply helped you, feel free to click on the Kudos button (hover over the "thumbs up").
If my reply solved your problem please click on the Accepted Solution button so other Forum users may benefit from viewing the post.
HP Recommended

I just had the same thing happen.  It would be helpful to add a line of instruction on each screen - touch if ok, or scroll to select a different ...

I must have seen USA and just returned back.  DUH, but it cost me a lot of aggravation, which I took out on HP's survey.:smileymad:

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.