06-11-2012 06:50 AM
Hi there, you'll need to:
- Touch your desired language, and then touch Yes to confirm the language choice. The Set Region Menu displays.
- Touch your desired country/region, and then touch Yes to confirm the country/region choice.
If nothing is happening after you press Yes when your desired language is selected, power the unit off and wait ~ 10 seconds before turning back on and trying again.
Here's a link to setup instructions for the printer
Hope this helps you get setup but post back if your still not having any luck.
If my reply solved your problem please click on the Accepted Solution button so other Forum users may benefit from viewing the post.
I am an HP employee.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series