03-18-2014 08:05 AM
Consult the User Guide for your printer and the documentation for your iPhone.
Eprinting works like an email service where you email a document to a global print queue for print processing. The print queue server then sends the printer language back to your printer for physical printing. Kinda like emailing but its all printer talk.
You also need to make sure your printer has the correct connections to facilitate your eprinting function. There should be steps for setting up and configuring this service in the User Guide for the printer.
My HP Enterprise Profile
My Verizon Wireless profile
If you found this post helpful then please award it a Kudo (purple thumbs up) or even better mark it as the solution : )
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)