10-30-2012 11:18 AM
error message on officejet 6500a plus is --there is a problem with the printer. refer to printer documentation 0x61000016
what does that mean? i can't find the solution anywhere!
i have had only bad luck with all aspects of this printer combo. any help at all?
10-31-2012 12:04 PM
That usually means something is wrong with the hardware of your printer. I have included a document that could assist fixing your issue.
Let me know if this helps.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series