08-08-2013 03:14 AM
I've got a Business InkJet 2280tn with err:0123 . I've taking a look here : http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/D
This printer is in very good condition, Windows 7 comptatible, less than 600 print tasks done, and have a second paper tray. I really think this printer could be an interesting one to fix!
Could you provide me the firmware (and the pocess guide to flash-it via USB) ? Like for many other HP LaserJet i've restarted, i could prove another time that HP professionals printers are very good.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)