08-08-2013 03:14 AM
I've got a Business InkJet 2280tn with err:0123 . I've taking a look here : http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/D
This printer is in very good condition, Windows 7 comptatible, less than 600 print tasks done, and have a second paper tray. I really think this printer could be an interesting one to fix!
Could you provide me the firmware (and the pocess guide to flash-it via USB) ? Like for many other HP LaserJet i've restarted, i could prove another time that HP professionals printers are very good.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series