02-09-2013 10:34 AM
my subject says it for the most part. i've downloaded the fix-it tools and everything says there is no problem. meanwhile light is flashing and nothing prints. all documents have to be deleted from the spool as they don't delete by themselves, but no messages tell me why nothing prints and meanwhile the light flashes. it's even hard to turn the darn thing off!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)