02-09-2013 10:34 AM
my subject says it for the most part. i've downloaded the fix-it tools and everything says there is no problem. meanwhile light is flashing and nothing prints. all documents have to be deleted from the spool as they don't delete by themselves, but no messages tell me why nothing prints and meanwhile the light flashes. it's even hard to turn the darn thing off!
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series