11-05-2012 05:25 PM
Using HP Deskjet 3050A, and Windows 7, 64-bit
Very frustrated. Printer had origninally worked great, both using USB and wireless.
I have been unable to print, so I ran HP doctor. It recommended uninstalling drivers and re-installing. Have done so, and still does not work.
11-12-2012 11:53 AM
This article should cover the issue you are having. Give the steps a shot and let me know the results:
Best of Luck!
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series