11-25-2012 12:23 AM
Just got this HP printer,do not like the way the colors look when I print out a picture. They appear dull and gray.
With my last printer ( an Epson R200 ) the colors were bright and vivid and jumped out at you. I would like to adjust this new printer, HP E3520, so the colors look more as I am used to.
Thanks for any help anyone can give
11-26-2012 02:50 PM
HP Technical Support Case Call Form
Troubleshooting Print Quality Issues
How to Assign Alternate Print Drivers in Different Versions of Windows
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)