11-25-2012 12:23 AM
Just got this HP printer,do not like the way the colors look when I print out a picture. They appear dull and gray.
With my last printer ( an Epson R200 ) the colors were bright and vivid and jumped out at you. I would like to adjust this new printer, HP E3520, so the colors look more as I am used to.
Thanks for any help anyone can give
11-26-2012 02:50 PM
HP Technical Support Case Call Form
Troubleshooting Print Quality Issues
How to Assign Alternate Print Drivers in Different Versions of Windows
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series