09-21-2012 03:18 PM
the LJ 1300 series has a built-in administration toolkit which you can access using your browser.
Below is a link to the Products documenation:
Get the 'HP LaserJet 1150, 1300/1300n - User Guide', and check-out the #5 - Managing the Printer / Using the Embedded Web server.
--- This 'embedded web server' will allow you to change many of the network configurations for the device.
Hope this helps!
HardCopy (I am employed by HP) [If this was helpful, please mark this 'Solved' or 'Accept as Solution' so others can find this too]
How to Give Kudos | How to mark as Solved
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)