09-21-2012 03:18 PM
the LJ 1300 series has a built-in administration toolkit which you can access using your browser.
Below is a link to the Products documenation:
Get the 'HP LaserJet 1150, 1300/1300n - User Guide', and check-out the #5 - Managing the Printer / Using the Embedded Web server.
--- This 'embedded web server' will allow you to change many of the network configurations for the device.
Hope this helps!
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series