08-12-2012 03:02 PM
My QuickBooks checks do not print on the lines correctly. QuickBooks Help tells me to change the printer cpi to 12 or 15, but I cannot find any information on how to change the default font for my officejet pro 8600.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)