08-12-2012 03:02 PM
My QuickBooks checks do not print on the lines correctly. QuickBooks Help tells me to change the printer cpi to 12 or 15, but I cannot find any information on how to change the default font for my officejet pro 8600.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)