how do i make the print larger on the hp photosmart (117 Views)
Honor Student
kangasu
Message 1 of 4 (117 Views)

how do i make the print larger on the hp photosmart

how do i make the print larger on the hp photosmart.  very small and i can't seem to make larger

Provost
banhien
Message 2 of 4 (114 Views)

Re: how do i make the print larger on the hp photosmart

Hi,

Which application(s) do you print from ? Have you tried to change the font size ? What is your printer (note: HP has hundreds of Photosmart models).  To help us answer question quicker, please read this:

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/First-Time-Here-Learn-How-to/Welcome-Get-started-here/td-p/699035

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Honor Student
kangasu
Message 3 of 4 (113 Views)

Re: how do i make the print larger on the hp photosmart

i won't bother you after this.  just says photosmart  eprint  wireless.   i go to file click on print and it comes out tiny, shouldn't it be the same size as whats on the monitor???  i don't think i even know how to change the font, i shouldn't have to do that.  it didn't do this when i first got it.  don't know what i did.  thanks for your time

Distinguished Professor
Shirlzz1
Message 4 of 4 (107 Views)

how do i make the print larger on the hp photosmart

The product number on the printer will help to determine the exact make of the printer. Here is a link that will show how to find that product number for any HP device that you own. The printer will print what is sent to it, so it will printer what the program has the settings set to. What programs are you printing from? Are you using Microsoft Word 2007? Or Are you printing from another program? The one I listed is an example.
I am a former employee of HP...
How do I give Kudos?| How do I mark a post as Solved?
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation