09-05-2012 07:04 PM
Anyone know how to print a mirror image of a document on a hp officejet pro 8600? i dont see an option for it in preferences. Am I out of luck ?
09-05-2012 07:26 PM
You can use MS word.
Copy and paste the picture into ms word, or "insert" from menu.
Then under format, go to "ROTATE."
Drop down menu to "FLIP HORIZONTAL.".
If my answer was helpful click the “Thumbs Up" below to say “Thanks”!
I am not a HP employee.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)