10-15-2013 01:08 PM
I have an older HP Laser Jet 3055 all in one (print, scan, fax) originally connected with a windows PC. Now I switched to a Mac Book pro with OS 10.8.
It was possible to print but not to scan. Is it possible to scan as well? What is to do?
P.S. This post and replies have been splitted off from other thread in Multifunction and All-in-One.
- Hp Forum Moderator
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series