10-15-2013 01:08 PM
I have an older HP Laser Jet 3055 all in one (print, scan, fax) originally connected with a windows PC. Now I switched to a Mac Book pro with OS 10.8.
It was possible to print but not to scan. Is it possible to scan as well? What is to do?
P.S. This post and replies have been splitted off from other thread in Multifunction and All-in-One.
- Hp Forum Moderator
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)