11-19-2012 07:42 PM
I have a hp office jet 5510 that worked fine with by old computer. Have new computer with microsoft 7 home premimun and connot get it to scan with pdf output. Tried to install photoshop and it would not take it due to windows 7. What do I do?
11-19-2012 07:51 PM
Install the full featured software and drivers. Now try.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as an Accepted Solution ...
I worked for HP but now I'm retired!
11-19-2012 08:05 PM
There is no such Full Feature Software and Driver for the 5510 on Windows 7 as shown in the following link:
My suggestion: Download the second Utility on the above link and run it on your Windows 7 machine. Worse case, please try the following alternative:
You can download this free software from the following link. You can use pdf24 to edit pdf files too.:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series