11-19-2012 07:42 PM
I have a hp office jet 5510 that worked fine with by old computer. Have new computer with microsoft 7 home premimun and connot get it to scan with pdf output. Tried to install photoshop and it would not take it due to windows 7. What do I do?
11-19-2012 07:51 PM
Install the full featured software and drivers. Now try.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as an Accepted Solution .
I worked for HP but now I'm retired!
Printer Hint #1 - Always buy a printer with a display panel for configuration.
Printer Hint #2 - Always buy a printer with separate black and separate color cartridges.
11-19-2012 08:05 PM
There is no such Full Feature Software and Driver for the 5510 on Windows 7 as shown in the following link:
My suggestion: Download the second Utility on the above link and run it on your Windows 7 machine. Worse case, please try the following alternative:
You can download this free software from the following link. You can use pdf24 to edit pdf files too.:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)