Question

Student
lauldridge
Message 1 of 2 (135 Views)

hp PSC 1610v all in one paper will not feed

Has been working properly but will not feed paper now.  I have run the diagnoticss from HP webite, cleaned the rollers with no success.  I am using laptop witn Windows 7, connecting with usb cable, and have uninstalled and reinstalled the latest drivers available.  I tried to run the HP diagnotic tool and after downloading the application and trying to start I got a message stating it did not cover my printer type.

Professor
RobertoR
Message 2 of 2 (126 Views)

Re: hp PSC 1610v all in one paper will not feed

hi there lauldridge

This article includes most of the steps that have fixed this issue for other user and is created based on successful stories.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c00601439&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en&product=390328&tmp_...

Please take all the steps included and in the order they are presented here. Bear in mind there is more than one reason to the methodology here, most of the time this will fix the issue and if it does not than it will eliminate some factor as possible guilty parties  or creators of you issue.

Hope this helps!

RobertoR

You can say THANKS by clicking the KUDOS STAR. If my suggestion resolves your issue Mark as a "SOLUTION" this way others can benefit Thanks in Advance! :smileyvery-happy:
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation