08-23-2012 01:45 PM
Has been working properly but will not feed paper now. I have run the diagnoticss from HP webite, cleaned the rollers with no success. I am using laptop witn Windows 7, connecting with usb cable, and have uninstalled and reinstalled the latest drivers available. I tried to run the HP diagnotic tool and after downloading the application and trying to start I got a message stating it did not cover my printer type.
08-24-2012 02:34 PM
hi there lauldridge;
This article includes most of the steps that have fixed this issue for other user and is created based on successful stories.
Please take all the steps included and in the order they are presented here. Bear in mind there is more than one reason to the methodology here, most of the time this will fix the issue and if it does not than it will eliminate some factor as possible guilty parties or creators of you issue.
Hope this helps!
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series