08-23-2012 01:45 PM
Has been working properly but will not feed paper now. I have run the diagnoticss from HP webite, cleaned the rollers with no success. I am using laptop witn Windows 7, connecting with usb cable, and have uninstalled and reinstalled the latest drivers available. I tried to run the HP diagnotic tool and after downloading the application and trying to start I got a message stating it did not cover my printer type.
08-24-2012 02:34 PM
hi there lauldridge;
This article includes most of the steps that have fixed this issue for other user and is created based on successful stories.
Please take all the steps included and in the order they are presented here. Bear in mind there is more than one reason to the methodology here, most of the time this will fix the issue and if it does not than it will eliminate some factor as possible guilty parties or creators of you issue.
Hope this helps!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)