06-13-2012 01:46 AM
as soon as i switch on my printer hp deskjet 1050 , all its lights start blinking including the cartiadge lights , power light and paper ( red cross ) light...and therefore i cannot give any print command .....
06-14-2012 09:33 AM
The blinking lights need to be addressed before any printing can be done.
See if this article helps you diagnose which lights are blinking and which may be steady lights.
Following the troubleshooting section for your light pattern and resolving them should then allow you to print.
If I have helped you in any way click the Kudos button to say Thanks.
The community works together, click Accept as Solution on the post that solves your issue for other members of the community to benefit from the solution.
- Friendship is magical.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)