06-13-2012 01:46 AM
as soon as i switch on my printer hp deskjet 1050 , all its lights start blinking including the cartiadge lights , power light and paper ( red cross ) light...and therefore i cannot give any print command .....
06-14-2012 09:33 AM
The blinking lights need to be addressed before any printing can be done.
See if this article helps you diagnose which lights are blinking and which may be steady lights.
Following the troubleshooting section for your light pattern and resolving them should then allow you to print.
If I have helped you in any way click the Kudos button to say Thanks.
The community works together, click Accept as Solution on the post that solves your issue for other members of the community to benefit from the solution.
- Friendship is magical.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series