11-12-2012 11:12 AM
On my hp deskjet 1050 printer-scanner, a window pops up and says i don't have paper in the feeder, when I do. Then I
get a popup that says I need ink, but doesn't say colored or black. Please help. I need to print things and can't. Is one
problem related to the other? I can get more ink, but don't know how to fix the "paper grabber"?
11-13-2012 11:37 AM
This article should get you back to feeding paper properly. Give the steps a shot and let me know the results:
Best of Luck!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)