11-12-2012 11:12 AM
On my hp deskjet 1050 printer-scanner, a window pops up and says i don't have paper in the feeder, when I do. Then I
get a popup that says I need ink, but doesn't say colored or black. Please help. I need to print things and can't. Is one
problem related to the other? I can get more ink, but don't know how to fix the "paper grabber"?
11-13-2012 11:37 AM
This article should get you back to feeding paper properly. Give the steps a shot and let me know the results:
Best of Luck!
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)