06-24-2012 03:52 PM
When I power on the device, the touch screen comes up and informs me that HP Cartridges are installed. It displays an 'ok' button in the lower right. Touching the ok button produces no result. It simply holds the information screen and will not proceed to any setup. Any suggestions?
07-03-2012 03:15 PM
Have you tried doing a hard reset to the product? That would be where you unplug the cord from the rear of the product while it is powered on and then also remove the plod from the wall outlet. You would then wait at least 30 seconds before plugging the cord back into the wall 1st and then plug the cord back into the rear of the product. The printer should power on by itself, but if not use the power button on the machine to power it back on. Also I would make sure that the printer power cord is plugged directly into the wall socket and not on a power strip or a surge protector. It has a built in surge protector and having on an additional one can cause the printer not to get enough power and cause problems with the printer working correctly.
08-05-2012 12:57 AM
I just got done setting this up, bypassing the touch screen glitches by entering an incorrect time and date. The key pad is not calibrated correctly. I push the 8 and got a 0. I pushed the 8 and got a 5. Is there a way to fix this??
This is an expensive printer for this to be happening!!
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series