03-18-2014 01:22 PM
when i print photos with my hp envy 4500 for example in 13*18 cm paper photoes,
the left seide of the photo for 2 cm will not appear(it doesn t print ) and the other side is 2 cm blank white..
i tried everything in the setting .......print borderless .........or with any software such hp tself or windows fax viewer ....but it didnt change it....
the point is the paper is 13*18 cm and i select the size for print 13*18com but its like it doesn t print exactly on the page ....
03-20-2014 02:39 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums.
I understand that you're having an issue getting the photo to print full page on your Envy 4500.
I will try my best to help you with this.
After looking into this for you, I would suggest trying an uinstall/reinstall of the software for your printer. Then try adjusting the settings again. To have the image cover the full page, you will want borderless printing selected.
Anything you can try, is a different paper type.
Please let me know how you make out with this.
Thanks for your post.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series