Question

Student
Drprinter
Message 1 of 1 (812 Views)

hp error 41.03.02 on M4555

[ Edited ]

Ok  I have a weird problem which I can not figure out.  I have a customer which has a M4555 which is giving me a error 41.03.02. OK here is what I did, First it is not a driver error due to the fact that I run a report and it jams on the first page. On further testing I found that this error comes from tray 2 and tray 3. If I print from tray 1 it prints with no problem. I have changed the trays with a known good printer and the problems still stay with the printer. I disconnected the bottom tray assembly and tray 2 still  errors 41.03.02 (41.03.03 tray 3). I have checked the size and media settings and they are good (letter,plain). checked ps 102 and ps 103 with manual sensor test and tested ok.  The paper cassette sensors are good since it happens with tray 2 and 3. Also I have changed the DC controller.  Any help will be appreciated.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation