02-07-2013 11:12 PM - edited 02-07-2013 11:17 PM
Ok I have a weird problem which I can not figure out. I have a customer which has a M4555 which is giving me a error 41.03.02. OK here is what I did, First it is not a driver error due to the fact that I run a report and it jams on the first page. On further testing I found that this error comes from tray 2 and tray 3. If I print from tray 1 it prints with no problem. I have changed the trays with a known good printer and the problems still stay with the printer. I disconnected the bottom tray assembly and tray 2 still errors 41.03.02 (41.03.03 tray 3). I have checked the size and media settings and they are good (letter,plain). checked ps 102 and ps 103 with manual sensor test and tested ok. The paper cassette sensors are good since it happens with tray 2 and 3. Also I have changed the DC controller. Any help will be appreciated.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series