02-07-2013 11:12 PM - edited 02-07-2013 11:17 PM
Ok I have a weird problem which I can not figure out. I have a customer which has a M4555 which is giving me a error 41.03.02. OK here is what I did, First it is not a driver error due to the fact that I run a report and it jams on the first page. On further testing I found that this error comes from tray 2 and tray 3. If I print from tray 1 it prints with no problem. I have changed the trays with a known good printer and the problems still stay with the printer. I disconnected the bottom tray assembly and tray 2 still errors 41.03.02 (41.03.03 tray 3). I have checked the size and media settings and they are good (letter,plain). checked ps 102 and ps 103 with manual sensor test and tested ok. The paper cassette sensors are good since it happens with tray 2 and 3. Also I have changed the DC controller. Any help will be appreciated.
10-23-2015 06:27 PM
Tray 1 runs at half the speed of tray 2 or 3.
Might be a hanging sensor flag.
Try setting tray two to custom and print, it should run slower, does it still fail?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)