Question

Student
PhysicsF
Message 1 of 2 (95 Views)

hp laserjet pro 400 m401dw

I'm a school teacher. One of my students ripped the display off the classroom hp laserjet pro 400 m401dw. Can i buy a used cheaper printer, eg. hp laserjet pro 400 m401dn and replace the display? 

Thank you,

John

John F Perkins III
HP Support Agent
Dunidar
Message 2 of 2 (58 Views)

Re: hp laserjet pro 400 m401dw

Hello PhysicsF,

I understand that you have questions about replacing the display on an HP Laserjet Pro m401dw. I am sorry, but to get your issue more exposure, I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums, since this is a commercial product. You can do this at Printers - LaserJet.

I hope this helps. Thank you for posting on the HP Forums. Have a great day!

Please click the "Thumbs Up" on the bottom right of this post to say thank you if you appreciate the support I provide!

Also be sure to mark my post as “Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others who face the same challenge find the same solution.

Dunidar
I work on behalf of HP

Find out a bit more about me by checking out my profile!

"Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong." ~ Donald Porter
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation