Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

ENG531, 

What issue are you having?

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
HP Recommended

The printer that i have is HP Photosmart B110 SERIES, i can see black ink flood, it must have been leaky cartridge not sure, I have tried to clean it.I would greatly appreciate your kind help and knowledge. Thank you annie

HP Recommended

Hi Annie,

Is your printer a Photosmart B110 a, b, c, d or e ?

Are you getting an 0x61011 printing error?

Do you need help with a current leaking issue or do you seek advice on cleaning up a past leaking problem?

Are you having trouble with printer functionality?

Also, remember a click on the Kudos star to the left is a quick "Thanks" for a helpful post.

Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question.

I appreciate your input ! ___________________________________ _____

Thank You,
Rich
Expert
HP Recommended

Hi Rich, thank you so much for your reply, Its a leaking problem and you have the correct error number, I have tried cleaning up the ink, with brushes cotton wool buds et., I changed the full 4 ink catridges  and then noticed this fault, I am really upset , as I cannot use my printer and as I am a O.A.P  its finances as well. Thank you rich, I hope you can help.Thanks

HP Recommended

You are welcome.  I'm glad to try and help. 

If you have replaced the ink cartridges and the leak continues, you probably have a hardware problem with the printhead or printer.  If you can narrow the leak down to the printhead, you may be able to replace the printhead and solve the leaking problem.  It would probably be more cost efficient to replace the printer.  There's always the chance that if the printhead is replaced, there may still be a printing problem.

If you are able to use the printer with the leak, you would need to address the error message.  This message indicates a Carriage Jam. 

Is your printer a Photosmart B110 a, b, c, d or e ?

Here is a link for troubleshooting steps for a Photosmart B110a.  The other units would be similar.  Click Here 

Also, remember a click on the Kudos star to the left is a quick "Thanks" for a helpful post.

Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question.

I appreciate your input ! ___________________________________ _____

Thank You,
Rich
Expert
HP Recommended

I have the same problem on my HP office jet 6500 E709A all-in-one model no. CB815A

Any solution out there..??

HP Recommended

I own a 6500 709 n and I have the same error how can I fix it all at once.

Can someone contacted by email with A SOLUTION

THANK YOU

Cesar

[Personal Information Removed]

HP Recommended

I have a e 709n

HP Recommended

I have a 6500Aplus/e710n with the 0x61011beb error as well. If could get some of that help sent to my pm inbox I would be so ever greatful. thank you 

HP Recommended

I have forwarded the information to you that you have requested via private message.  Hopefully this will resolve your general printer error.  I cannot guarantee it will considering this sounds more like a hardware issue such as a broken part but if you have followed all of the suggestions mentioned above, hopefully this will work for you.

--Printer Resets: What You Should Know--

Let me and the rest of the community know if this fixes it for you or not.  I am happy to help.

Don't forgot to say thanks by giving "Kudos" if I helped solve your problem.

When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.

Every problem has a solution!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.