04-10-2012 08:18 AM
I have tried rebooting every way that was suggested at various websites with no luck. I can't get any of the buttons on the printer to work to try and check the settings. Is this fixable or should I just buy a new printer.
04-11-2012 12:27 PM
HI dkyhff; I hope you are doing well and sorry that you having this issue.
Go to this ARTICLE and select what code (if any) you are recieving and follow the troubleshooting steps.
Hope this hepls;
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series