04-10-2012 08:18 AM
I have tried rebooting every way that was suggested at various websites with no luck. I can't get any of the buttons on the printer to work to try and check the settings. Is this fixable or should I just buy a new printer.
04-11-2012 12:27 PM
HI dkyhff; I hope you are doing well and sorry that you having this issue.
Go to this ARTICLE and select what code (if any) you are recieving and follow the troubleshooting steps.
Hope this hepls;
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)