01-15-2014 07:49 PM
my printer used to work just fine. It has been giving me connectivity problems with my computer. Last night uninstalled and reinstalled everything - now it cannot be discovered as an air printer by my other devices (ipad, iphone). Could not find any solutions online that worked. No changes were made to my system when this problem started happening. Message said that computer was not connecting to the printer. Any advice?
01-15-2014 07:54 PM
You can try the HP Print Scan Doctor for more troubleshooting: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=us&
***Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! Star" which is on the left***
**Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue.**
04-02-2015 04:09 PM
I can no longer print from my IPAD using my 6700=H711 printer, It has worked fine forf 2 years, now nothing. I tried to update my Desing Jet App. when I type the host is that my printer host, 192.168.1.3 or is my ipad THE HOST? I tdried both. Also, where to I find my "Friendly Name"? My computer has the printer name as "Home" when I use that, it faiils to update. My user name is admin.
Please help. I have tried everything I can and can not seem to reconnect the Design Jet witth my printer. I have tested my connectivty and it is fine. I also have an HP Windows 8 computer and can print fine from that. It is only my IPAD that is giving problems. Please help.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series