12-01-2012 07:44 PM
Hp Officejet pro 8600/Windows 7 64 bit.
Printer has been fine since I purchased it but now the display screen is bright white abd I cannot see anything. If it is a setting that was changed I cannot see to correct it. How can I correct this?
12-02-2012 08:29 AM
With the power on, unplug the printer from the outlet. Wait 5 mins and then plug it in again and power it up. If the same occurs the printer may need service.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as an Accepted Solution .
I worked for HP but now I'm retired!
Printer Hint #1 - Always buy a printer with a display panel for configuration.
Printer Hint #2 - Always buy a printer with separate black and separate color cartridges.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)