12-01-2012 07:44 PM
Hp Officejet pro 8600/Windows 7 64 bit.
Printer has been fine since I purchased it but now the display screen is bright white abd I cannot see anything. If it is a setting that was changed I cannot see to correct it. How can I correct this?
12-02-2012 08:29 AM
With the power on, unplug the printer from the outlet. Wait 5 mins and then plug it in again and power it up. If the same occurs the printer may need service.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as an Accepted Solution ...
I worked for HP but now I'm retired!
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series