03-21-2014 09:19 AM
I understand your HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 recently started printing the top half of the page only. Are you able to print a Status report from the front panel of your printer, sees steps listed below:
Setup Menu > Reports > Printer Status Report
Does this print only the top half of the page, or does the full sheet print? If only the top half prints, we know it is something in the hardware. Please reply back with the Exact model of 8600 you are using as well as the current Operating system you are running? Also is it printing like that from all programs, like web pages, mail and word?
I will watch for your reply.
I work on behalf of HP
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series