03-21-2014 09:19 AM
I understand your HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 recently started printing the top half of the page only. Are you able to print a Status report from the front panel of your printer, sees steps listed below:
Setup Menu > Reports > Printer Status Report
Does this print only the top half of the page, or does the full sheet print? If only the top half prints, we know it is something in the hardware. Please reply back with the Exact model of 8600 you are using as well as the current Operating system you are running? Also is it printing like that from all programs, like web pages, mail and word?
I will watch for your reply.
I work on behalf of HP
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)