12-28-2013 10:31 AM
When i atempt to print material from computer screen it won't print .The status on the print screen says out of paper but it is not out of paper,printing on the copier top is ok no problem. I select what i want how many copies etc but on print status says out of paper but when i push print it doesn't print.HP photosmart D110 series aii in one printer.
01-03-2014 06:54 AM
Hi there, take a look at this support document for suggestions on how to resolve the out of paper error message for your printer.
If my reply solved your problem please click on the Accepted Solution button so other Forum users may benefit from viewing the post.
I am an HP employee.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series