11-30-2012 06:06 PM
windows 7 ; some kind of error looks like piece of paper with yellow triangle; can 't print wireless or wth usb;troubleshooting says something about peer name resolution protocol service manager or peer networking identity
12-03-2012 03:17 PM
Try downloading and running the print and scan doctor located here:
It can fix a lot on its own and if not give a better idea of what is going on.
Best of Luck!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)