11-22-2012 09:29 AM
i have a officjet 4622 all in-one printer,carriage jam the print carriage cannot move i have tryed to clear
took out ink, checked for paper jam, shut off
any think you can think of?
This question was solved. View Solution.
11-23-2012 09:33 AM
Let me know if this helps, thanks.
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series