07-06-2013 04:55 AM
Hi, hope someone can help me
I have 2 printers :
- hp deskejet 3050A
- hp deskjet 3520 (for personal use)
when I change the ink cartridge in the hp 3520, i haven't any problem
but with the 3050A that I using for my company, the ink level is always at 0 (empty) while the cartridge is new.
I have this trouble for black ink, I tried several resets, but the same problem (black cartridge empty)
therefore I have white copies
thanks for your help.
07-09-2013 01:06 PM
Sorry that you are having a problem with the black cartridge showing empty.
It seems that the print head may need cleaning.
When you check the ink levels, are you check on the computer or the printer itself?
See if you can print a self-test page/printer status report on the printer. Does the test page show black?
Here is a link that may assist you with this problem, if you haven't already tried.
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series