07-16-2013 07:53 AM
I am trying to install/connect my new LaserJetP1102w to my MacBook Air (OS 10.8) - I installed the driver -when clicking on "Print and fax" in the Prefernce menus, I get the following message: Can't install the software for the Hewlett-Packard HP LaserJet Professional P 1102w because it is not currently available from the Software Update server.
07-18-2013 02:36 PM
My suggestion to you would be to contact HP support by searching the link below for the number. Since you just purchased the printer, the best step would be to have HP support help you troubleshoot since it will still be in warranty.
I hope this helps.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series