11-23-2012 12:43 AM
trying to install and my printer says please upgrade product wont finish instataling till web services are enabled how do i get that to go
11-23-2012 01:11 AM
There is a small booklet in the box. Please use the instructions in there to enable web service first.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
11-23-2012 01:12 AM
I'm having the same problem...printing fine...just can't get by the upgrade to enable web services...I did notice that when I put the printers ip address in the address bar, the home screen that comes up says internal system error...not sure what is going on. been searching for some answers and no luck yet.
11-23-2012 01:26 AM
My printer came with setup instructions but there is nothing about setting up web service. when I installed the computer using the disc included, the last step was setting up web service and it said I needed to update and would not go any further. I tried selecting eprint on the printer control panel and all it says is "please upgrade product". I tried entering ip address in address bar and pulling up that way to enable web services and update ... still getting the "please upgrade product" and web services will not enable.
11-23-2012 02:16 AM
11-24-2012 05:35 PM
This is a known issue with HP. Should be fixed in a week or so.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as an Accepted Solution ...
I worked for HP but now I'm retired!
05-20-2015 08:00 AM
You can do the Product upgarde by auto option if the Printer is connected to the Network. Once the Auto Upgrade is done, Web Services can be enabled.
You Will also Get, Would you like upgrade the Product, Slect "OK" button for the upgrade by itself.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series