Question

Honor Student
dozer_77
Message 1 of 9 (1,059 Views)

just bought a new hp 3056A trying to install and a message on the printer says please upgradeproduct

trying to install and my printer says please upgrade product wont finish instataling till web services are enabled how do i get that to go

Provost
banhien
Message 2 of 9 (1,046 Views)

Re: just bought a new hp 3056A trying to install and a message on the printer says please upgradepro

Hi,

There is a small booklet in the box. Please use the instructions in there to enable web service first.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Tutor
t0320mccathern
Message 3 of 9 (1,046 Views)

Re: just bought a new hp 3056A trying to install and a message on the printer says please upgradepro

I'm having the same problem...printing fine...just can't get by the upgrade to enable web services...I did notice that when I put the printers ip address in the address bar, the home screen that comes up says internal system error...not sure what is going on. been searching for some answers and no luck yet.

Tutor
t0320mccathern
Message 4 of 9 (1,041 Views)

My printer came with setup instructions but there is nothing about setting up web service. when I installed the computer using the disc included, the last step was setting up web service and it said I needed to update and would not go any further. I tried selecting eprint on the printer control panel and all it says is "please upgrade product". I tried entering ip address in address bar and pulling up that way to enable web services and update ... still getting the "please upgrade product" and web services will not enable.

Honor Student
dozer_77
Message 5 of 9 (1,019 Views)

was just told the if you have the eprint button that you haft to call a number for the department that deals straight with that
Tutor
t0320mccathern
Message 6 of 9 (1,017 Views)

where can i get the # to call??
Student
jrec
Message 7 of 9 (611 Views)

I am having the same issues to the t! If anyone can actually help, please do!!!!!

Student
hgray1975
Message 8 of 9 (421 Views)

I'm having the exact same issue.  If you all figure it out, please post here.

Regents Professor
sabretooth04
Message 9 of 9 (418 Views)

This is a known issue with HP.  Should be fixed in a week or so.

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos Thumbs Up to the right in the post.
If my post resolved your problem, please mark it as an Accepted Solution ...
I worked for HP but now I'm retired!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation