12-07-2013 04:38 PM - edited 12-07-2013 04:53 PM
I have a Laserjet Pro 400 M475 I put a new black cartridge in and now the cyan and magenta do not line up, but only on the left side of page right side of page lined up correctly.
I have calibrated the printer, I tried a new magenta cartridge same issue.
Does this from the report prints and the diagnostic prints.
I am not really seeing anything wrong.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)