09-14-2012 01:14 PM
HP Officejet 6000 wireless:
the power, paper and all ink lights are flashing rapidly. I've looked at this post (http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docnam
I've also tried to reset the printer by holding the power, pressing the wireless button three times and the cancel buttom two times. Nothing happens.
I've unplugged the printer and plugged it back in multiple times, and it just goes back to those six lights flashing rapidly
The cartridges also will not move.
Printer is about two months old. Any help would be great.
09-18-2012 07:14 PM
The problem you're having is caused by a fatal error in the firmware. There really isn't a whole lot you can do to fix the problem once it comes up. I would honestly suggest that you call HP tech support. Since it's only a couple of months old, it should still be under warranty depending on where you bought it. You can find the contact information linked below.
05-09-2014 07:29 AM
Hi all. This is my first time using you all for solutions. Just see the message above and you will know exatly what is happening. The cartrudge was stuck but I don't believe that this was my error. i.e. I put it in correctly.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Fixing Print Quality Problems for the HP Deskjet 2540 All-in-One Printers
- HP Printers - Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)