08-11-2012 12:41 PM
WIRELESSi connection shows ok, and it used to print fine, then suddenly it didnt,
and EVEN AFTER I HAVE RESET IT ALL - WHERE AM I GOING WRONg
has anyone else had this problem? woujld appreciate some help
08-13-2012 01:43 PM
Ydm, Sorry to learn that you are having this issue;
Are you getting any kind of errors, blinking lights?
What operating system are you using?
If you are using Win XP or later
Please follow this link www.hp.com/go/tools . Download and use the HP hardware diagnostic tool. Following are some common printing problems or error conditions that the Hardware Diagnostic Utility can help you resolve easily Paper Jam, Carriage Stall, and Original (document feeder) Jam, Out of Paper, Paper Mismatch, Blinking Lights, Door Open, Print Quality and others. After you run the utility let me know the outcome, I will do my absolute best to help you.
Hope this helps!
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)