08-11-2012 12:41 PM
WIRELESSi connection shows ok, and it used to print fine, then suddenly it didnt,
and EVEN AFTER I HAVE RESET IT ALL - WHERE AM I GOING WRONg
has anyone else had this problem? woujld appreciate some help
08-13-2012 01:43 PM
Ydm, Sorry to learn that you are having this issue;
Are you getting any kind of errors, blinking lights?
What operating system are you using?
If you are using Win XP or later
Please follow this link www.hp.com/go/tools . Download and use the HP hardware diagnostic tool. Following are some common printing problems or error conditions that the Hardware Diagnostic Utility can help you resolve easily Paper Jam, Carriage Stall, and Original (document feeder) Jam, Out of Paper, Paper Mismatch, Blinking Lights, Door Open, Print Quality and others. After you run the utility let me know the outcome, I will do my absolute best to help you.
Hope this helps!
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series