08-30-2012 06:02 PM
What OS are you using?
How is the printer connected to the computer? If USB, how long is the cable?
Have you tried running the HP Print and Scan Dr. to see if it can correct the problem?
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)