08-22-2012 08:07 AM
I was photcopying some information with my HP Photosmart C4600 All-in-One - it copied 2 items completely normally and then suddenly started throwing out blank sheets of paper, although it all sounded as though it was printing normally. I have tried printing from the laptop, but the same thing happens, just blank sheets.
08-23-2012 12:28 PM
This article should help resolve your blank pages:
Give the steps listed under your operating system a try and let us know if it helps.
Best of Luck!
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series