05-19-2012 01:42 PM
I am not sure why my Printer HP Photosmart Plus B210 series stopped priting. It is brand new, was working fine, and today, it just would not print. Please help me?
05-21-2012 01:18 PM
Is it connected wirelessly or via USB?
06-02-2012 03:42 PM
06-04-2012 08:13 AM
You're problem may or may not differ from the OP's, but here is something that may help you, since it seems you are having wifi issues:
12-02-2013 01:59 PM
Hello 15mvb. I understand you are experiencing issues with the printer and you believe the black ink cartridge is the source of error. Could you please explain the issue and provide me with what you printer you have? If you require assistance locating the model number, please reference this document for more information: http://h10010.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=us&
Please respond as soon as possible so I can assist you.
09-13-2015 10:25 AM
A week ago I could print, but now I get a blank page. I changed all of the cartridges, cleaned the printhead, and did the online solutions to make sure everything is corrected and up to date. Still nothing prints. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)