05-19-2012 01:42 PM
I am not sure why my Printer HP Photosmart Plus B210 series stopped priting. It is brand new, was working fine, and today, it just would not print. Please help me?
05-21-2012 01:18 PM
Is it connected wirelessly or via USB?
06-02-2012 03:42 PM
06-04-2012 08:13 AM
You're problem may or may not differ from the OP's, but here is something that may help you, since it seems you are having wifi issues:
12-02-2013 01:59 PM
Hello 15mvb. I understand you are experiencing issues with the printer and you believe the black ink cartridge is the source of error. Could you please explain the issue and provide me with what you printer you have? If you require assistance locating the model number, please reference this document for more information: http://h10010.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=us&
Please respond as soon as possible so I can assist you.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series