Question

Honor Student
josephinet160
Message 1 of 7 (5,330 Views)

my printer hp photosmart plus b210

I am not sure why my Printer HP Photosmart Plus B210 series stopped priting. It is brand new, was working fine, and today, it just would not print. Please help me?

Professor
Gordon_H
Message 2 of 7 (5,313 Views)

Re: my printer hp photosmart plus b210

Hi josephine,

Is it connected wirelessly or via USB?

:smileyhappy: If I have helped in any way, just click the Kudos star on the left. Also, if your issue has been resolved, don't forget to select Accept as Solution :smileyhappy:
Student
Mimieve
Message 3 of 7 (5,278 Views)

I have almost the same problem, what happens it will print 1 or 2 pages and then if i have to print something like 2 or 3 mins later it get me a message that the printer is not connected..connection is via WiFi.

Help
Professor
Gordon_H
Message 4 of 7 (5,266 Views)

Hi Mimieve,

You're problem may or may not differ from the OP's, but here is something that may help you, since it seems you are having wifi issues:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c02817031&tmp_task=solveCategory&cc=us&dlc=en&la...

:smileyhappy: If I have helped in any way, just click the Kudos star on the left. Also, if your issue has been resolved, don't forget to select Accept as Solution :smileyhappy:
Top Student
15mvb
Message 5 of 7 (2,256 Views)

My printer is not working correctly. The black ink seems to be the problem. Can you give me any suggestions?

15MVB

Regents Professor
SuperMario1
Message 6 of 7 (2,204 Views)

Hello 15mvb. I understand you are experiencing issues with the printer and you believe the black ink cartridge is the source of error. Could you please explain the issue and provide me with what you printer you have? If you require assistance locating the model number, please reference this document for more information: http://h10010.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&docname=bud09626

Please respond as soon as possible so I can assist you.

Mario

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" next to it to say “Thanks” for helping!

Super Mario 1
I work on behalf of HP
Top Student
15mvb
Message 7 of 7 (2,200 Views)

Th;ank you...I have solved my problem by removing the wrapping on the ink cartridge. I had left a little paper over the hole...Works fine now...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation