Question

Student
AGutier206
Message 1 of 5 (3,016 Views)

my printer is only printing in yellow and i just put in new ink cartriges

My printer is only printing in yellow.  I installed brand new ink cartriges....it's not smudging or anything just not using colors correctly.  Please help Thanks

Professor
Daniel_L
Message 2 of 5 (2,985 Views)

Re: my printer is only printing in yellow and i just put in new ink cartriges

Hello! Could you please provide more information regarding the issue, such as which product you are using? Any additional information will be helpful in resolving your issue. Thanks!

Help the community by marking this post as a solution if it solved your issue!.

If my post helped you in any way, please click the blue KUDOS star under my name! It would mean a great deal. :smileyhappy:

Honor Student
DeltakM
Message 3 of 5 (2,977 Views)

We should get together... My new HP Officejet Pro 8100 will print everything BUT yellow.  How do you get it to recognize that a new yellow cartridge is installed?

Teacher
shankarmh6
Message 4 of 5 (2,965 Views)

reinsert the yellow cartridge & try still problem persists remove cables connected to printer & press & hold the power button for 20 sec & plug back the cables to printer & check it will work fine
Honor Student
DeltakM
Message 5 of 5 (2,960 Views)

Well... I chatted online with HP support and they said it was a hardware error and to return the printer to the place i purchased it.  We'll see if the next one prints all the colors!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation