02-13-2012 03:41 PM
My printer is only printing in yellow. I installed brand new ink cartriges....it's not smudging or anything just not using colors correctly. Please help Thanks
02-15-2012 09:01 AM
Hello! Could you please provide more information regarding the issue, such as which product you are using? Any additional information will be helpful in resolving your issue. Thanks!
If my post helped you in any way, please click the blue KUDOS star under my name! It would mean a great deal.
02-16-2012 07:57 AM
We should get together... My new HP Officejet Pro 8100 will print everything BUT yellow. How do you get it to recognize that a new yellow cartridge is installed?
02-16-2012 12:49 PM
02-16-2012 01:03 PM
Well... I chatted online with HP support and they said it was a hardware error and to return the printer to the place i purchased it. We'll see if the next one prints all the colors!
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series