02-13-2012 03:41 PM
My printer is only printing in yellow. I installed brand new ink cartriges....it's not smudging or anything just not using colors correctly. Please help Thanks
02-15-2012 09:01 AM
Hello! Could you please provide more information regarding the issue, such as which product you are using? Any additional information will be helpful in resolving your issue. Thanks!
If my post helped you in any way, please click the blue KUDOS star under my name! It would mean a great deal.
02-16-2012 07:57 AM
We should get together... My new HP Officejet Pro 8100 will print everything BUT yellow. How do you get it to recognize that a new yellow cartridge is installed?
02-16-2012 12:49 PM
02-16-2012 01:03 PM
Well... I chatted online with HP support and they said it was a hardware error and to return the printer to the place i purchased it. We'll see if the next one prints all the colors!
10-25-2015 08:14 PM
I AM USING THE HP ENVY4500 PRINT SCAN PHOTO , I PUT A NEW BLACK INK CARTRIDGE MY COLOR INK IS LOW , WHEN I GO TO PRINT SOME PAPERS , MY PRINTER ONLY PRINTS IN A VERY LOW YELLOW COLOR , BUT MY BLACK INK LEVEL IS HIGH ,ITS NEW !!! CAN YOU HELP ME ?
ROCCO GRILLO "
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)