06-13-2012 08:24 PM
I have the J3680 Officejet. I used Windows XP. The printer message says Paper Jam. I can't find any paper inside it. It won't do anything. What can I do?
06-13-2012 10:35 PM
Love the handle BTW! With this one, I've included a link below with some excellent t-shooting steps to help you get this resolved. Follow the steps closely in the order they appear. If you have a flashlight handy, that would be great for checking the rollers for small (sometimes tiny) scraps of paper that have lodged under the rollers. Good Luck!
*Say thanks by clicking the *Kudos!* which is on the left*
*Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with (Accept as Solution) if it solves your issue.*
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series