07-22-2012 08:59 AM
I have tried different paper setting under properties, but I can't get the printer to print text on cardstock. The cardstock runs through the printer and comes out blank. It will print on regular printer paper, but not cardstock. It is an HP Photosmart Plus.
07-23-2012 01:19 PM
Is the model number of your printer the B209a, b, c, d, or e?
07-24-2012 09:31 AM
Make sure that the default paper size matches the width and length of the paper loaded in the tray. If the paper loaded in the tray is different from the paper size setting, the product might print blank pages. For instance, the issue might occur if legal size paper (215 x 355 mm (8.5 x 14 inches)) is in the tray, and the paper size setting is letter (215 x 279 mm (8.5 x 11 inches)).
- Click the Windows icon.
- Click Devices and printers .
- Right-click the icon for the product and then click Printing Preferences .
- Click the Paper/Quality tab, and then compare the settings in the Paper Size drop-down menu with the paper in the tray. If the size of the paper in the tray is not the same as the setting in the Sizedrop-down menu, change the setting:
- Click the Paper Size drop-down list, and then select the size of the paper that is in the tray.
- Click OK to close the Printing Preferences window.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series