03-24-2014 12:14 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Forums.
I understand that you would like to remove "Sleep Mode" from the Officejet 4632 because every time it goes the sleep it requires you to remove and reconnect the power cord. Sleep Mode can not be turned off only set to 5, 10 & 15 minutes.
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series