09-10-2013 07:47 PM
getting no response, I looked at other posts...the answer is located in "OfficeJet 6500 E709n cannot print properly / alignment always fails to complete"
09-10-2013 11:52 PM
The alignment sensor is at the printhead. Have you tried to trigger "Align Printhead" option at the control panel Options menu?
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Hope it helps~~
- Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- Printer Problems after Upgrading to Windows 10
- Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue (Windows)
- Resolving 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error
- 'Offline' Printer Status Message Displays (Windows 10)