09-10-2013 07:47 PM
getting no response, I looked at other posts...the answer is located in "OfficeJet 6500 E709n cannot print properly / alignment always fails to complete"
09-10-2013 11:52 PM
The alignment sensor is at the printhead. Have you tried to trigger "Align Printhead" option at the control panel Options menu?
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Hope it helps~~
- HP LaserJet Printers - 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the HP Printer Will Not Print
- HP Single-Function and Multifunction Printers - Find and Fix Common Printer Problems Using HP Diagnostic Tools for Windows
- Using the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows to Help Resolve Printer Issues
- Printer Prints a Blank Page or Does Not Print Black or Color Ink for the HP Officejet 6500 All-in-One Printer Series
- A 'Paper Jam' Error Displays on the HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One and 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer Series